domenica 13 luglio 2014

Essie Sand Tropez

Flash

  
Hello my beautiful readers, how was your weekend? I hope you're well!
Tonight I want to share with you this polish from Essie, that came out with the Spring 2011 French Affair collection.
The formula is nice as well as the colour, that reminds of Essie Jazz a lot, which is one of my all time favourite polish.

Ciao a tutte bellezze!
Com'è andato il vostro weekend? Spero tutto bene!
Stasera vi voglio mostrare questo smalto della Essie che è uscito con la collezione French Affair nella primavera del 2011. La formula è accettabile e il colore mi ricorda moltissimo Essie Jazz, che è uno dei miei preferiti di sempre.

 
Direct sunlight - Luce del sole diretta

Shade - Ombra
I hope your week will start brilliantly,
take care!

Buon inizio settimana fanciulle!
A presto

Gra

2 commenti:

  1. Lovely colour on you! You rock these light neutrals (loved OPI Taupe Less Beach on you as well)!

    RispondiElimina

Sentitevi libere/i di lasciare tutti i commenti che volete, mi piace leggerli e conoscervi attraverso i vostri gusti e le vostre opinioni.
Vi chiedo, però, di non postare commenti spam (come link a giveaway, all'ultimo post, ecc...) e per favore, cercate di non chiedermi il sub4sub: non preoccupatevi, se mi piace il vostro blog mi iscrivo a prescindere dal fatto che voi siate iscritte/i al mio se non vi piace ;)

Feel free to leave comments, indeed I really like reading them and learn your opinions and preferences.
But please don't spam and don' ask the sub4sub: don't worry, If I like your blog be more than certain that I'll add to my GFC and/or Bloglovin', even if you're not following me (if you don't want to)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...